Sunday, December 9, 2012

Welcome to 810 Grant Street

Hi everyone!  Welcome to '810 Grant Street'.  Amie and I decided we should start this blog so we can keep in touch now that we no longer have the 'family center' of Grandma at 810 Grant Street to keep us informed.

Everyone is welcome to post news, pictures, recipes, etc on this blog so we can all stay in touch!

In a few weeks we'll have hard copies 'Memories of Grandma's Kitchen' Cookbooks for you all.  I'm sure once you see it, you'll think of other recipes you may have forgotten about.  Here's the place we can post them and keep us all as in touch as possible!  I hope this works out and you all enjoy reading abot the family!

If you're a member of the Landwehr family please email me (lapaceksorchard at gmail dot com) so I can grant you permission to post to this blog.  Also - if you have blogs, websites, facebook pages, etc, please send me the links so I can add it to the sidebar for easy access!

1 comment: